Oerlis realistic resource pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 it comprises a useful resource pack like life and we will say it has textures that make the game great.
This useful resource package is available in numerous resolutions like 128 × 128 and 256 × 256. However, in this package it is in growth progress and some component packages are already made in this useful resource package. Many package authors tried to make the lava look good, but it failed and Oerlis’ useful resource package managed to do so. It is designed to look photorealistic and is designed by -DelTaz-. It is updated very frequently and some modifications will be made by the developer quickly.
Oerlis Realistic Resource Pack Change Log:
- Real textures are added.
- Land and objects are added.
- A pure environment is added.
- Life is added as images of textures.
- New miscellaneous objects are added.
- Cobblestone blocks are added.
Oerlis Realistic / Textures Resource Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Oerlis realistic resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: DelTaz | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The post Oerlis Realistic 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.