OCd resource package (obsessive compulsive dysfunction) 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 it’s a simplistic useful resource pack and it’s not a high definition package so you don’t want to introduce it MCPatcher HD or OptiFine HD.
This package is designed by Disco_ and the package decision is 16 × 16, it is extremely simplified and discographic, barely stylized and obsessive, compulsive and never a little messy. If you are looking for straight organized and easy packages and it has no colors or are hard and all angles are at 90 levels, including rails and grass. The CD resource pack is ideal for these people and we now have work desk, bookshelf, Stronghold library, gold blocks, Nether portal and invisible wall. . This package of useful resources was continued by a participant named AntonLandaoALVQ.
OCd Resource / Texture Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
CD resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: AntonLandaoALVQ | Source link: CurseForge
A post oCd 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.