NuggetCraft resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful dark and rustic style resource pack. You will have a low 16 × 16 resolution in this useful resource pack. This useful resource package not long ago started about two months ago and has only been 40% updated. It was developed by NuggetCake.
This useful resource pack could have a totally different cubic world that could be full of very mysterious and harmful places in this game. Plus, you’ll get very clean, darker textures. For this game you will have a combined theme of textures and gadgets of medieval fashion and cartoons. Many changes need to be introduced in this game within the latest updates quickly.
NuggetCraft Resource Pack Change Log:
- New packed ice and ice.
- Mounted polished diorite and blue ice.
- Improved gravel and sponge.
- Pumpkin and carved pumpkin a day.
- The bedrock and wet sponge were added.
- New drowned zombie and pumpkin overlay.
- Wolf and Ghost were added.
- New skeleton and spiders.
NuggetCraft Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
NuggetCraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: NuggetCake | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post NuggetCraft Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.