Novik is a Textures for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which differs from other resource packs in its essence. While others seek to completely update the texture of the game, Novik takes a different approach and adjusts small details, thus improving the overall quality of the game without changing everything.
Which is interesting
After installing the Novil textures, players will notice small details that make them more satisfied with the game. Some notable examples include brighter plant life, random books on the shelves, and more wheat over time, and more. These little details will be catalysts to improve Minecraft. The novelty is undoubtedly the epitome of a subtle but promising resource package.
Novik Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Novik resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: Max_Novik | Source link: CurseForge
The post Novik Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Minor Textures 16x) first appeared in PackMods.