Norzeteus Space Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 it is likely to be one of the first almost updated themed resource packs however for the latest Minecraft model. This useful feature pack has two totally different resolutions 64 × 64 and 128 × 128. It was designed by Norzeteus.
In this useful resource pack you can also build some houses like house samples and the blocks are made in solution to look dark and mysterious in style. You may also be able to successfully showcase your Minecraft world in a futuristic world and having machines, steel blocks and technology units you will notice everywhere. Animals can be modified and will now turn out to be robots.
Norzeteus Space Resource Pack Update Logs:
- New concrete and terracotta blocks.
- New picket hatch.
- Modified villager faces.
- An animated blue robot zombie has been added.
- Pneumatic hammer modified diamond beak.
- The inverted texture of the daylight detector has been added.
- Modified color of the lava.
- 3D fashions for pickets and leverage have been added.
Norzeteus Space Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Norzeteus space resource package download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Norzeteus | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Norzeteus Space 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.