No cookbook is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which removes the cookbook from the player’s inventory. We all know that with version 1.12, the developers have made the game’s recipe book, and from that moment on, any player can view the recipes without leaving the game.
And that’s why modders have created a plugin to remove it, in order to leave everything as it was in previous versions of Minecraft.
What will happen after installing the mod?
That is, now in your inventory will not appear any icon with the book and the player must use the sites or memory to see the recipes, for example, can be done on the site packmods.com.
No cookbook mod installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download Without recipe book Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
There are no recipe mode download links
for Minecraft (fabric) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: Gray stripe | Source page: CurseForge
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Author: Seneschal_Luwin | Source page: CurseForge
A post No recipe book Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Remove the cookbook) first appeared in PackMods.