New Wayukian 1.17 / 1.16.5 resource pack is a vibrant, sensible, medieval-style resource pack. It can carry a 16 × 16 resolution which can have no problem while used on a low end PC. This useful resource pack was released about two years ago in the past. It was done in 95%. You can get medieval design material with the gadgets that will probably taste very dark and rustic. It was designed by original_tekpir8.
This feature pack will carry custom sky colors with random mobs in this recreation. The armored horse will probably taste dark and detailed. Mansions will probably taste dark and simplistic at the same time. Probably exploding the wreck will be distinctive and detailed. Cottage will probably experience a cozy and friendly atmosphere. The base rock stock GUI will probably be vibrant, the Java stock GUI will probably prove dark, rustic and very medieval. The huge amount of detail has been put in the direction of the gadgets, blocks and animals to make this recreation look very medieval, detailed and simplistic, maintained by its true low 16 × 16 resolution.
New Wayukian resource / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links to the new Wayukian resource pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: original_tekpir8 | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The post New Wayukian Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (16x) first appeared in PackMods.