New Dawn Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a unique and elegant useful resource pack. You have a 32 × 32 decision on this useful resource pack. It was designed by PandaiaBR.
This useful resource pack can succeed in bringing new life and energy to your Minecraft world. It looks interesting and with clear visuals for Minecraft. However, also opt for some good ways of detail used in this useful feature pack to make a very bright and vibrant color palette to lead an excellent life in your game. In addition, it gives us stunning images and enhances the flaws of the vanilla texture and enhances the game with a much better look and cleaner than it usually looks.
Features of the New Dawn Resource Pack:
- New glasses and vibrating blocks.
- Improved defense textures.
- Modified lower and crimson brick textures.
- Animated oven textures have been added.
- Stunning new sword.
- New vibrant textures and mobs have been added.
New Dawn Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
New Dawn resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: PandaiaBR | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post New Dawn 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.