Nature’s Compass is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which will allow you to find almost all biomes with a new type of compass. Note that this compass has a fairly simple elaboration, namely: 4 seedlings, 4 wooden blocks, and you can use the most different types of wood, as well as a standard compass.
This compass may allow you to find the following biomes:
- Desert (all kinds);
- Fungal biome;
- Tropical biome;
- Forest biome;
- Other biomes.
What other features does this mod have?
- You will be able to find a biome with a certain set of blocks, which can be selected in the settings menu.
- This mod contains several functional menus.
- Shows the world of appearance if you have not selected any biomes.
Installation of Nature’s Compass Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API + Tinkers Build
- Download Nature’s Compass Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Nature’s Compass Mod
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: Chaosyr | Source page: CurseForge
A post Nature’s Compass Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (search for biomes) first appeared in PackMods.