Natural Realism is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which is aimed primarily at creating real realism in the cubic game of Minecraft. Giving soft tones of textures and maintaining the standard resolution of 16x. It is now fashionable to put simple textures of minimal resolution into the game.
What’s so interesting about it?
And between that, it means that your fps during the game will be at the most favorable level. The package will appeal to those who like the way the game looks quiet, but lacks some changes.
Natural Realism Resource Installation Guide / Texture Pack
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Natural Realism Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: SCtester | Source link: CurseForge
A post Natural Realism Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (16x realistic textures) first appeared in PackMods.