Nate’s Tweaks Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 is a quality, colorful and life-like feature pack. This useful resource pack started almost 5 months ago. It was done in 80%, but we assume it will be completed quickly. It would present a low 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource package. This useful resource pack was built by Futurenp.
This useful resource pack will be based primarily on adjustments to make them higher. It would even have a purpose to change your vanilla Minecraft that you want to be default and bright. You will get a huge amount of modifications within the frequent blocks that can embrace grass and shrubs. I would also try to give your easy textures a barely life like touch. Many modifications will fit within the faster model.
Nate resource pack update records for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- New colors and wood of the candles.
- Creeper textures and GUI buttons have been added.
- New fads of coal ore and mushrooms.
- Improved flower fashions and grass variant fashions.
- Netherite colors and fences assembled.
- Updated Spruce Trapdoor and Panorama.
- Stonemasons and Purpur updated.
- Improvement of sheep and cows.
Nate Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Nate’s Tweaks resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: futurenp | Source link: CurseForge
A post Nate’s Tweaks 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 (16x) first appeared in PackMods.