Name Pain: a Mod in Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which will allow the player to know the health of another crowd or player. But, how exactly is this function implemented? The fact is that it will now be possible to create a special label. After that, you can apply this label to any crowd and keep track of your health. This is very useful when a player wants to monitor the health of their own pets. You can also track the health of enemies. By the way, this mod can work along with other mods that add other mobs.
How to use the Mod?
- Create a label and give it the required name.
- Apply the label to any crowd you want.
- After that, the label will be highlighted in red, if the crowd is in poor health, and in white, if the health is full.
Name Pain Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Name dor Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Name Pain Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: naqaden | Source page: CurseForge
A post Name Pain Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Discover the health of the crowd) first appeared in PackMods.