MS Painted Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is fully hand drawn with the mouse while using Microsoft Paint. You will receive an excessive 128 × 128 resolution in this resource pack. This resource package started about 12 months ago and has only been completed by 95%. It was developed by Stridey.
This feature pack was created using the 20 default colors of Microsoft Paint. You will get different types of buildings that can embody houses, crowds and animals. Plus, you’ll get clouds, sky, and gadgets eagerly. The lava will look very beautiful and vibrant. The water will have a very current and detailed look, the animals can have their own unique textures.
MS Painted Resource Pack Change Changes for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Jungle leaves and acacia leaves a day.
- Added mapping table and compass.
- New egg particles and spawning soul.
- Mounted Netherrite block and crimson front door.
- Improvement of bees and villagers.
- Updated Pillager and Ravenger.
MS Painted Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
MS Painted Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Strideyyy | Source link: CurseForge
A post MS Painted 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 (128x) first appeared in PackMods.