MrTJPCore is a library for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 for Mr_TJP mods. The settings are slightly different depending on the system and IDE you are using. This assumes you know how to execute gradle commands on your system. The basic / gradlew command used below is for Linux or Unix based systems. For Windows, this will simply change to gradlew. Of course, if you don’t need to use a shell (for example, you have gradle installed on your system), you can go straight to gradle.
- Clone the repository to an empty folder.
- CD to repository (the folder containing ðci resources).
- Run, ./gradlew setupDecompWorkspace to configure the environment.
- Run ./gradlew eclirsee or ./gradlew idea, respectively.
- Open your IDE environment using the generated files (ie for IDEA create ProjectRed.ipr ./)
- Edit, run, and debug your new code.
- Once the bug is fixed and it works, you can send it as PR to the main repository.
Installation of MrTJPCore Mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download MrTJPCore Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
MrTJPCore mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: MrTJP | Source page: CurseForge
A post MrTJPCore Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 (Mr_TJP Modes Library) first appeared in PackMods.