The Moving Elevators 1.16.2 Mod adds a special platform to create a simple elevator or lift. The platform can have different sizes and can move at different speeds. Use the elevator controller unit to change the platform speed and direction (up or down).
Create an elevator:
- Create at least two controller blocks.
- Place the first controller at the bottom where you want to place the elevator.
- Right-click on the controller unit
- Set the desired platform size and travel speed
- Install the frame for your elevator, on which it will move.
- Place the blocks one block below the controller
- Place the other controllers on different floors in the same direction as the first floor
- Use the middle button to request the elevator to you, and the arrows to move up or down.
Moving Elevators Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Moving Elevators Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Moving Elevators Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: SuperMartijn642 | Source Page: CurseForge