Monsterley Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a really handy useful resource pack. It has top quality textures and appliances with a non-binding sky. This useful resource pack has a typical 32 × 32 resolution and was created by McMonaLisa.
This useful feature pack has detailed textures for each block and a very numerous character model. In this game you can get all the common blocks. A useful resource pack. It has vibrant, vibrant colors that give you a great experience every time you play this game. It has many varied textures for the vegetation and a good number of flowers with different blocks and lilies improve very effectively.
Features of the Monsterley Resource Pack:
- Improved inconvenience with the compass.
- The color of the orange wool has changed.
- New parrots and user interface developments.
- Improved shading properties for cobblestone slab.
- New cobblestone partitions with greater spectacle.
- 3D fashions and a Lightmap have been added.
Monsterley Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Monsterley resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: McMonaLisa | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Monsterley 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.