Modern HD resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 has some of the best units for textures. It has a 32 × 32 resolution and you will simply be able to play on almost every laptop with that decision.
In this useful resource pack you can also build sensitive and fashionable buildings and any infrastructure that you simply like. This useful resource pack enhances your visual images, focusing on the facet of the tallest buildings and the modern design of your Minecraft world. It is very widespread among the many players because it has every quality of colors and details for each particular block. It was designed by ApexMCGaming.
Modern HD Resource Pack Change Log:
- High snow was added.
- Updated opaque tree leaf.
- Opaque new oak leaves.
- New quartz and emerald block texture.
- Glowstone and Mushrooms were added.
- High drafting table added.
- Improved stained clay texture.
- New jungle boards and jungle log.
Modern HD Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Modern HD feature pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: ApexMCGaming | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Modern HD 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.