Mobs Attempt Parkour is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which allows you to introduce an interesting innovation to the game. It will slightly increase the complexity. The fact is that before the mafias could not withstand even the simplest obstacles. It was a bit illogical. However, now almost all mobs have been given basic parkour skills and will be able to jump over blocks with a distance of 1 or 2 blocks. This will make the game a little harder and will make the battles more interesting.
- The crowds slightly increased their field of vision, allowing them to see the enemies from a greater distance.
- Slightly increased speed of crowds.
- Possibility to deactivate the configuration modification functions at any time in the game.
Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API + Fabric modloader + Kotlin fabric language
- download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: Barribob | Source page: CurseForge
A post Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Mobs Can Jump) first appeared in PackMods.