Mass Realistic Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a very detailed feature pack and has new detailed textures for mobs and blocks.
This can be a useful resource pack for an overdue decision. It is designed by pscof42 and later abandoned in 2014. It was restored by lescard60 and has red stone, crimson sand, stone blocks, stairs, doors, mobs and a lower portal. in this package we have a stormy or humid climate. It is a good useful resource pack for many who like to play reasonable useful resource packs. This handy feature pack may have modified banners to make them an extra standard when you take a look at them.
Misa Realistic Resource Installation / Texture Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links to the realistic Mass Resource Pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: lescard60 | Source link: PlanetMinecraft