MiniHUD is a mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 that adds a mini-panel. It will have a functionality similar to that of the F3 panel. However, the player will be able to customize it exactly the way he wants. It will be easy to resize the panel and some other functions.
- Create unique pieces using hotkeys.
- It overlaps the desired lighting level.
- The imposition of a grid in the game. With its help, it will be possible to determine the size of the pieces.
- Height maps to change and determine the algorithms for the appearance of crowds.
- The initial access key is H. It can be changed as needed.
- The mod configuration change is H + C.
- There are three options for the new panel size.
Installation of MiniHUD Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install Rift Modloader + MaLiLib
- Download MiniHUD Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
MiniHUD Download Links Mod
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: masady | Source page: CurseForge