MineTheftAuto resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a very great package that depends on a well known sport Grand Theft Auto, designed by Rockstar video games.
It can be a very well maintained and top quality texture. Useful resource pack. It has a 16 × 16 resolution and is a themed or trendy type package. It is identical to Grand Theft Auto like weapons, gold, buildings, vehicles, luxury buildings and armor. This useful feature pack is really made up of these options like custom sounds, new default pores and skins, car fashions and detailed textures. Possibly you can think of when you will kill a zombie and the final boss the lord of dragons. It has varied weapons like AK-47, AUG, Glock or Dragnov.
MineTheftAuto feature / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
MineTheftAuto resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: eddieb05 | Source link: CurseForge
A post MineTheftAuto Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.