Minelands resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful, distinctive and colorful style useful resource pack. This useful resource package has only recently started a couple of months ago in the past and has only been achieved by 10%. I would have an excessive 128 × 128 decision on this useful resource pack. It was developed by matteorizzo.
This useful feature pack can have semi-realistic and basic textures in this game. You will have a real feeling of the exquisite and colorful color palette throughout the game. All parts, from the textures to the sky, were designed by the developer himself. It has some work in progress, but it gives you the feeling that you haven’t had it before. This useful feature pack may also appeal to some players who prefer to play a semi-realistic game while they are dark and a bit of horror and borderline craft at the same time.
Minelands Resource Pack Change Log:
- Craft table entry and clay were added.
- New coal ore and blast furnace.
- Improved gravel and iron ore.
- Tall grass and sand fixed.
- Updated torch and stone.
- Grime and Log Oak were added.
- New facet of handcrafted desk and regular chest.
Minelands Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Minelands resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: itsmatteorizzo | Source link: CurseForge
A post Minelands 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.