Forge 1.16.3 | 1.16.2 | 1.16.1 is a mod that acts as a bridge [API] connecting a lot of mods and most required on bukkit servers with mods. To download the latest version, click read more.
The latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.3, 1.16.2 is now available for download. Versions older than 1.12.2 have fewer updates, so don’t worry if the last update for forge was 2-3 months ago or more.
Forge 1.15.2 is a modem that acts as a bridge [API] connecting a lot of mods and most required on bukkit/spigot servers with mods. It is also a loader for all modifications, checking for dependencies between modes when running.
Forge is also such an “API package” required in most mods. It is most commonly used in client/server modes, but not only. In one fashion package there are files used on the client and server side. A lot of multiplayer mods are now written based on Forge.
Mod database for Forge Minecraft
Examples of modes (the base will soon be expanded with new modes) using Forge according to the list are:
- Mods for Minecraft 1.16.3
- Mods for Minecraft 1.16.2
- Mods for Minecraft 1.16.1
- Mods for Minecraft 1.15.2
- Mods for Minecraft 1.14.4
- Mods for Minecraft 1.13.2
- Mods for Minecraft 1.12.2
and many other Minecraft Mods.
To install forge for Windows, download the appropriate version for this run. The Universal version contains client and server installation files and do not use it if you only install mods for yourself and not for the server.
How to install Forge Minecraft?
Installing Forge 1.16.3 | 1.16.2 | 1.16.1 | 1.15.2 | 1.14.4 | 1.13.2 | 1.12.2
- Download Forge for the selected version of the game (for Windows the installer version is best).
- Run the installation file (yours may have a different number – the beginning means the game version, e.g. 1.14.4-forge-28.0.55).
- After the installation you will see this window:
- After installation, select the pre-loaded Forge version from the game version menu.
- Run the game, after launch a new folder will appear – mods.
- Press start, type %appdata%, and enter the .minecraft folder
- In the .minecraft folder you will find the mods folder and add mods there.
- Turn off the game, download and upload other mods you want (for the same version of the game) to the .minecraft/mods folder and start the game.
- If you want to use the mod for FPS optimization and graphics called Optifine, to upload it, install Forge and then put Optifine in the mods foil.
Author: LexManos, Patreon| Source Page: MinecraftForge