Mine Wars Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is an exquisite package of useful resources and is based primarily on the Star Wars universe designed by George Lucas. You have a 16 × 16 decision on this useful feature pack.
Mine wars The useful resource pack is based on a movie called Star Wars: The power awakens. It has blocks of spaceship models and lightsabers. It is a magnificent package of useful resources and, in this package of useful resources, you can house lightsabers, mobs, blocks, spaceship, model blocks, vines, private armor, armor, weapons. It is a very sensible and vibrant texture Useful feature pack. It is likely to be one of the largest useful resource packs in Minecraft. It has rather dark, gloomy textures. This is a great package for people who have made the Star Wars universe useful resource pack.
Mine Wars Resource Pack / Textures Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Mine Wars resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: yokoolio | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Mine Wars 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.