Milkyway Galaxy Night Sky feature pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 it’s a really dark and practical style useful resource pack. It has an excessive resolution of 512 × 512 in this package. It was designed by StingrayProductions.
This useful feature pack can have moon phases and many alternate issues like textures and gadgets in this game. You will have to see completely different phases of the moon that may try to blow up your thoughts. In this useful resource pack you should have houses, bushes and night sky. It has been done 100%, but few changes will occur quickly within the latest model.
Milkyway Galaxy Night Sky feature pack update logs:
- Moon and Sky were added.
- New stock and land.
- Subject mobs and Sky of the evening.
- Improved armor and grass.
- Shrubs and houses fixed.
- Objects and animals were added.
Milkyway Galaxy Night Sky Resource / Textures Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Milkyway Galaxy Night Sky resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: StingrayProductions | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Milkyway Galaxy Night Sky Resource Pack 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 (512x) first appeared in PackMods.