MeinKraft Resourcepack 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 for Minecraft is one of the best detailed and rendered fan packs over a long period of time. Although this is not the original version of MeinKraft, whose main goal is to be as realistic as possible while maintaining a level of optimization.
Which is interesting
Although fans have reinvented this package, it is still incredibly detailed and unique, with professional textures that are truly intriguing. Combined with the excellent use of the color palette, this package brings a completely different world to Minecraft, making the environment much more interesting and overall beautiful. MeinKraft’s well-rounded art style looks great, though it has a rustic look. Combine all these features together, creating the perfect realism package.
MeinKraft Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
MeinKraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
A post MeinKraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 resource pack (drawn textures) first appeared in PackMods.