MC Ultimate Apocalypse Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 is a very practical themed resource pack. You have a 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. It was designed by Lexline.
This useful resource pack is a continuation of a well-known Fallenearth useful resource pack, due to some causes that the writer of that pack had to be removed. This useful resource pack gives you a unique sense of apocalyptic and survival within the game. The developer of this useful resource pack tried to make this practical with the 16 × 16 decision to make it more practical than it was before. It has some work in progress and is likely to improve in some future variations.
Features of the MC Ultimate Apocalypse feature pack:
- Improved menu buttons.
- Updated stock bars.
- The Merchandise option and the Armor bar have been added.
- New animated results in survival actions.
- New custom light map.
- Improved stone textures.
- Emerald ore and gold ore were added.
- Improved merchandise choice field.
- New rain and solar texture.
- New handmade animation with water.
MC Ultimate Apocalypse Texture Resource / Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
MC Ultimate Apocalypse resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Lexline | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post MC Ultimate Apocalypse 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 first appeared in PackMods.