MC Dungeons Weapons is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 which introduces many unique weapons that were inspired by the game of equal value and its predecessor. If you’ve ever played Minecraft Dungeons, you’ll know that it’s full of these awesome, well-detailed weapons.
What is so intriguing?
It sparked a heated debate over whether or not these assault weapons should be added to the main game due to their quirky design. While Minecraft should definitely be on the ground and follow Mojang’s vision, I’m also convinced that having a mod that meets people’s needs for these luxury weapons won’t hurt the standard gameplay. With this idea in mind, the author implemented about sixty disparate weapons, thus giving the game more depth in the basic combat system itself.
- Sixty unique weapons inspired by Minecraft Dungeon are added.
Installation of MC Dungeons Weapons Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download MC Dungeons Weapons Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
MC Dungeons Weapons Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Author: chronos_sacaria | Source page: CurseForge
A post MC Dungeons Weapons Mod 1.17 / 1.16.5 (Single Weapon) first appeared in PackMods.