MariCraft resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is based on an extremely popular game known as Tremendous Mario. You have a 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. This useful resource package started about 12 months in the past and has been completed by 70%. It was developed by TheSuperFlareon.
This useful resource pack could have a universe that will probably be based primarily on the tremendous Mario. Plus, it will completely turn your Minecraft world into a very distinctive kind of Mushroom Kingdom. It is based primarily on a plumber who can travel a long time to free a princess. You should have textures that are likely to change completely and crowds, weapons, and more. You’ll get 5 new jobs and 12 energy boosts that won’t embrace The Poison Mushroom.
MariCraft Resource Pack Change Log:
- Yoshi Mushroom and Mega Mushroom were added.
- New Flame Chomp and Icons.
- Improved feather mattress and moon mattress.
- Mineral mattress and glow mounted on the moon.
- Coin and Miner Coin a day.
- Modified star mattress and frog armor.
MariCraft / Texture Pack Resource Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
MariCraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: TheSuperFlareon | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post MariCraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.