Realistic Framework Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a fairly simple and sensible style useful resource pack. You have a very low 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack recently started about a fortnight ago and has been very popular ever since. It was designed by Marcolow.
This handy resource pack will beautify your Minecraft world with soaked, crisp, enhanced desired textures. It will have a really distinctive feature that can convey an excessive stage of visible results. Also, you will get every inch of the details while you have a very low decision in this game. Many comparable issues have been added to the workbench, coal block, and emerald block.
Logging changes to Marco’s realistic resource pack:
- New Stone and Endstone.
- Iron Block and Golden Block were added.
- Subject pencil block and Redstone block.
- Updated Endsky and Endstone Brick.
- Modified grass and water.
- New Crafting Desk High and Crafting Desk Aspect.
- Fastened tape and armor.
Realistic resource installation guide / Marco textures package
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links from Marco’s realistic resource pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Marcolow | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Marco’s Realistic 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.