Madoku Craft resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a clean and simplistic style useful resource pack. You have an ordinary 32 × 32 decision on this useful resource pack. This useful resource package started two years ago in the past and has only been implemented in 30% and will probably be updated sooner or later. It was developed by ZeldaWolfKnight.
This useful feature pack has very detailed and simplistic textures and objects. It is a very simplistic themed useful resource pack that aims to make your Minecraft world clean and doable. Also, it would remove some useless details from the textures, by having the textures clear and will make the textures noise free so effectively in this useful resource pack.
Madoku Craft resource pack update logs:
- The new water will be darker.
- Improved in the sports cursor.
- Fixed explosion particles and heat particles.
- Subjected potion particles and different particles.
- The music in the game has improved.
- Improved cobblestone and all the work.
- Stick and Bricks were added.
- New Cobbelstone and Farmland Dry and Moist.
- New textures of spruce boards.
- Granite, andesite and diorite were added.
Madoku Craft Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Madoku Craft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Casual_Efren | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Madoku Craft Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.