Mad Pixels resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a very detailed useful resource pack. It is available in two totally different resolutions of 16 × 16 and 64 × 64. It was developed by VeryMadCrafter.
This useful resource pack is great for venturing out and building some trendy buildings. It is a crisp useful and simple resource pack. He was also impressed with his personal pre-developed Sprightly Useful resource pack that has been interrupted for a long time in the past. This useful 16 × 16 resource pack model is about to be 100% fulfilled and has random crowds and in addition help related textures. However, the 64 × 64 model will not be performed but has work in progress and is probably enabled to exit quickly.
Features of the Mad Pixels resource pack:
- Chain command blocks added.
- Improved boiled pork stew.
- New random textures for snow and double chest.
- New Objects armor, leather and gold based armor.
- Golden red stone torch was added.
- New fireworks and charm desk.
- New e-book written and written.
- Redstone line improvement.
- New cooked mutton and uncooked mutton.
Mad Pixels package feature / texture installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Mad Pixels resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: VeryMadCrafter | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Mad Pixels 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.