Lush Creepers 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 resource pack for Minecraft it is uncommon. The Pack transforms one of the sport’s many rudimentary crowds, Creeper into something that is increasingly charming and creepy at the same time. If you’re sick of the monotonous Creeper of orthodox recreation, Lush Creepers might be the best to provide you with a jump. Many gamers even recommend that these new Creepers look like the Stranger Factor monster, which is a nice touch. Love it or hate it, these vines offer you your personal money.
Lush Creepers Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Lush Creepers resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Credit: _Luttuce_M | Source link: PlanetMinecraft