LureStone resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a really bright and themed useful resource pack. This useful resource pack started a day in the past and has already been achieved. You have a 64 × 64 decision on this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack was developed by -DelTaz-.
This resource package is based on a medieval and central age period. This device has very stunning gadgets and textures. The amount of detail that has been put into this useful resource package are thoughts that blow. In this game you have some very high quality gadgets and bright textures. It is available in a 64 × 64 resolution. If you want to run this game easily without having FPS points, then you will need to have a very good or very effective PC to run it.
LureStone Resource Pack Update Logs:
- Timber and Sky were added.
- New water and land.
- Source and GUI added.
- New works of art and objects.
- Improved climate and buildings.
- Mobs and Blocks have been added.
- Improved grass and stones.
LureStone Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
LureStone resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: -DelTaz- | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post LureStone Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.