Lord Trilobite 1.17 / 1.16.5 NorseCraft resource pack for Minecraft it offers you many precious textures. The package has a lot of medieval and Nordic inspirations that can be something you just anticipated given its title. The block textures look amazing, the merchandise textures are simple and pleasing, the colors bright, and overall there are plenty of visible parts that you will like. The images look surprisingly sharp, which is particularly spectacular considering that the package decision is relatively low at 16 × 16.
Initially known as the Viking Resource Pack, designed and perfected by Lord Lord Trilobite, a longtime member of MinecraftForum, used for the 1.6 model. Impressed mainly by Viking Nordic legends, this useful resource pack offers customers a historic, wild feel, with texture details on the sculpted blocks. Viking Texture Pack is among the well-known textures: medieval RPG for that range, especially for players who use useful resource packs to film or want to try the texture of the Vikings of the time.
Lord Trilobite NorseCraft Resource / Textures Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links to the Lord Trilobite NorseCraft resource pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5
Credit: kyctarniq | Source link: CurseForge
A post Lord Trilobite NorseCraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack (16x) first appeared in PackMods.