The Lollipop Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 is a library programmed to support the load and provide resources for other mods, so it often appears in the “must have” section of the installation. Basic mods are now a trend with maximum resource savings and can support multiple mods at once. The existence of these basic mod types makes it easy to update, modify, and correct bugs for many mods. Most mod developers who have programmed many mods use this method of programming.
This is interesting.
Programmed as an auxiliary mod, Lollipop has no effect when installed only in Minecraft; sometimes these mods only provide a few small items. Instead of introducing new content into the game, it will provide the documentation, code, and presentation frameworks for the other mods to work properly.
How does it work?
The modifications supported by Lollipop typically use a common set of code in the framework, to reduce file size, save time, and optimize it. Please note that if you do not install this mod before installing a mod that requires it, the system will report a game error, causing a crash and not loading in the main menu.
- Powah. Add a variety of generators, solar panels and other power sources to the game.
- Enemyz. Shows the enemies that are destined to attack the player at a given time.
- Crate. Add new storage systems to the game, which can also be improved.
Lollipop Installation Mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Lollipop Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Mod Lollipop download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4
Author: owmii | Source page: CurseForge
A post Lollipop Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (Basic Library) first appeared in PackMods.