LoKiCraft resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is an over-defined useful Resource Pack. It is available in a special resolution of 256 × 256, 128 × 128, 64 × 64 and 32 × 32 in this useful feature pack. It was designed by _LoKi_.
This useful resource pack tries to make your game distinctive by including some cartoon results and colors in your textures and blocks. It was designed to give you a look that you are trapped with zombies and vines all over your world. It has an excessive resolution of 128 × 128 and 256 × 256, we suggest you make use of highly efficient computer systems to get away from having a few frame rate points. This useful resource pack has work in progress, but will likely be updated in future updates.
LoKiCraft Resource Pack Change Log:
- Pink stoneware texture improvements.
- Iron stairs and stone brick sword were added.
- Stained glass CTM was added.
- New animated textures for Glowstone.
- Improved stoneware stairs.
- New picket and stone objects.
- Improved TNT textures.
- Mobs and Terrain were added.
LoKiCraft Resource Pack / Textures Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
LoKiCraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: _LoKi_ | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post LoKiCraft Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.