LMX resource package for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 it is mainly called Luracasmus Excessive fashion. You will have an excessive 256 × 256 resolution in this useful feature pack. This useful resource package recently started about 4 months in the past and has only been fulfilled by 65%. It was developed by Luracasmus.
This useful feature pack will look pretty simple and elegant, but all things will be very easy to encompass textures and objects. You will mix mirror and regular maps to make magnificent emissive textures with the help of 3D Modes to create the impact that textures are having on 3D. You will get a high quality visible experience that will likely be similar to real life and other visible results. Attributable to their excessive finishing decision, some computer systems will in all likelihood struggle to run this game with shaders, while having lower shader settings.
LMX Resource Pack Change Log:
- Cobblestone and stone were added.
- Assembly of goods and splash texts.
- Improved Redstone lamp and grass block.
- New pumpkin blur and Sky finish.
- Work table and updated oak leaves.
- Gray and spruce glazed terracotta log was added.
- New stair block and quartz.
- Mounted obsidian and white concrete.
- Improved gravel and clean stone.
LMX Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
LMX resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Luracasmus | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post LMX resource pack 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.