Litematica is a mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which allows you to create other mods. It sounds pretty funny, however, it’s worth noting that not everyone can write changes using the program code. I’m sure at the same time a lot of people are eager to create some of their own blocks or mechanics. A great opportunity, right? Many game menus that will customize any new mechanics or any other block with maximum accuracy. Try creating something new too.
Features of The Mod:
- Lots of options to customize and create new changes.
- Creating game add-ons using the game menu.
Litematics Installation Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install Rift Modloader + MaLiLib
- Download Lithematics Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Litematica Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Author: masady | Source page: CurseForge
A post Litematica Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Schemes in Minecraft) first appeared in PackMods.