Legendary RT Textures 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack it’s a really reasonable and excessive style resource pack. It will probably come in many larger resolutions that can be from 1024 × 1024 to 256 × 256. Not long ago it started about three months ago in the past and has gained an immense reputation among the many players. This useful resource package has been implemented in 75% and will probably be updated quickly. It was built by the LEGENDARY RT TEXTURES.
This feature pack can bring very reasonable textures that can look very real within the recreation. Water can be distinctive and colorful at the same time. Snow can be fascinating and shovel can be unlikely. Flowers will make you appear as if you are enjoying yourself in real life. Stairs can look perfect, shelves can look wonderful and exquisite. Mostly, this recreation could have textures that you won’t see until a few years from now. However, it will probably make your recreation seem overly reasonable, while you have every inch of detail within the textures to make them look 3D, while being reasonable at the same time. The amount of detail has been put in the direction of this resource pack to make it appear as a masterpiece.
Legendary RT Textures Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Links Download links for RT texture resource packages
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: TEXTURES RT LEGENDARY Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The post Legendary RT Textures 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (256x / 512x / 1024x) first appeared in PackMods.