LB Photo Realism Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 it is a very well designed useful resource package and it is a reasonable package. It has many varieties of resolutions like 32 × 32, 64 × 64 and the highest is 512x.
It’s arguably one of the hottest useful resource packages we’ve seen. You must have a very good PC / RAM to run this package. It has many great graphics and options that we have seen in this package. This package was initially created by Scuttles and is now continuously updated by 1LoTs. It is a useful feature pack for 3D Fashions. It incorporates block textures, custom fashions for slabs and oaks, mobs, vines, swords, random textures, picket stairs and now they have water and lava graphics are really good.
LB Photo Realism Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
LB Photo Realism Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: 1Lots | Source link: CurseForge
A post LB Photo Realism 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.