LazyTextures resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a novel style useful resource pack. You have a 32 × 32 decision on this useful resource pack. It was designed by Noir-Ness.
This useful feature pack is completely inverse to the identification you have, each block, gadget and interface have been completely improved. It has a cartoon theme, and yet it aims to give you a great environment in your Minecraft world. It has custom music and fantastic armor and instruments. In this useful feature pack you have a brilliant new interface and this gives you an amazing feel in your game. This useful feature pack was not added long ago and there will probably be additional improvements in the latest updates.
LazyTextures resource pack change logs:
- New armor and instruments.
- Instrumental sound results were added.
- Improved Mobs Textures.
- New command blocks.
- Updated gadgets and blocks.
- New animated mobs and blocks.
LazyTextures / Texture Pack Resource Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
LazyTextures resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Noir-Ness | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post LazyTextures 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.