Last days resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is an ideal package to create an apocalypse in your Minecraft world. It has a useful feature pack of 32 × 32 pixels.
It has a nice apocalyptic useful resource pack that includes this like robots, mutants, excessive tech weapons, custom colors, and lots of animated textures. In recent days doku has created a useful resource pack and started this map with essential lnd-scape defining textures Dust, grass, stone, water, wood and many others, but you don’t have much time to present it, so you later left this useful resources. This useful resource pack is updated by an individual named dereksmith.
Last days resource / texture pack installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download resource pack links from the last few days
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: thedereksmith, ZeroLevels, sukar42 | Source link: CurseForge
A post Last days 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.