Land of the Sun resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 it will bring warmth and bright colors to your Minecraft world and increase your gaming experience on the planet. You have a 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. It was developed by Gentle Drifter.
This useful feature pack has a practical style and will bring a gorgeous shine in a soft and bright way. It belonged to a collection of useful resource packs through which it was designed by Gentle Drifter. It has distinctive textures and objects that won’t change the whole world of Minecraft. Improved environmental components, grass, vegetation and other issues.
Land of the Sun Resource Pack Update Logs:
- Beetle grass textures were added.
- New gold seedlings and fish textures.
- Fixed water shadow.
- Subject wolf and white birch textures.
- The new higher sky color will be more crimson.
- The improved water texture will now have a lighter color.
- New bush and small tree.
Land of the Sun Resource Pack / Textures Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Land of the Sun resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Light Drifter | Source link: PlanetMinecraft