Keira Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a colorful, bright, and life-like feature pack. You should have a 16 × 16 decision on this feature pack. This resource pack started recently a few months ago and has only been met with 65%. It was developed by Annashaa.
This resource pack will deliver detailed homes, animals and crowds. It should also have a very characteristic life such as water, sky and moon. It should offer a combined theme of simplistic and similar life. Think of characteristic textures that may have excessive detail, but remove them to make them look taller. You will see pictures that can look great while you are clean, clear and charming.
Keira resource pack update records for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- New Trapdoor and Noteblock.
- Prismarine Bricks and Lapis Ore were added.
- Updated dispenser and bookshelf.
- Improved ice and sandstone.
- Fastening bricks and granite.
- New Diorite and Andesite.
- The oven and the Prime grass path were added.
Keira Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Keira resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Annashaa | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Keira Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 (16x) first appeared in PackMods.