KDesp is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which allows you to have a new option for all three-dimensional sports fashions. Previously, unique textures did not pay enough attention to this side, so they did not look very good. Now each object has been redesigned, with special attention to all the useful blocks, comparable to stoves, chests, cauldron and enchantment table, as well as different blocks.
What else has changed?
- Also, the look has barely changed, all textures are smoother.
- The decision of the textures themselves has not changed, so you can possibly rely on identical efficiency within the sport.
KDesp Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
KDesp resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: KDesp | Source link: PlanetMinecraft