Just Enough Items 1.16.3 | 1.15.2 – IF this is an alternative to Not Enough Items and RecipeBook (no longer updated). JEI adds a new GUI to the game with a list of all blocks and items. A recipe preview of how to create an item or block is also available.
Just Enough Items (JEI) 1.16.3 | 1.15.2 | 1.14.4 | 1.13.2 | 1.12.2
The list of recipes in JEI Mod significantly facilitates the fun in the game, if we have a lot of mod, and we do not want to check constantly in the Internet the guides from a given mod.
Installing and using a mod is very easy. When you add a fashion to a game, it “pulls” the recipes from other modifications and the basic ones from the game code and configuration files. Most mods are compatible with Just Enough Items or have addons that add support.
Starting the game itself is normal, however, starting the world and first turning on the texture preview may cause the game to “freeze”. Just wait a moment (up to 30s, but it can also be longer) and then the game goes smoothly. The reason for this is the need to build a tree of dependencies between mods and available recipes, which takes a while. The more mods you have, the longer this time can be.
How to use – basic control
Backpack (inventory) – you can change the settings of the assigned keys in the game options menu – > controls.
- Show recipe – run on the selected block/object and click LPM or R
- Show usage – shows all available recipes and ways to use the block/object – U-key
- Switching on/off showing the list of blocks/objects – CTRL + O
- Save the recipe to the access panel – key A – and thus delete the penelope
(highlight the recipe you want to remove).
- Search – search by item/block name or modification – CTRL + F key
- Look/scroll through the recipe list – use the mouse roll or PG UP/PG DOWN to scroll through cards.
Just Enough Items Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Just Enough Items Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Just Enough Items Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Author: mezz | Source Page: CurseForge