Just enough items: a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 and earlier versions, which replaces mods such as NO e TMI (TooManyItems), only in this modification it is not possible to change the time, playing time, etc. JEI will show you the recipes for things and potions, this is the main advantage over other similar modifications.
What’s so interesting about it?
Because after installing the new mods in Minecraft, the Just Enough Items mod will show you the recipes for crafting those very new mods, which you won’t have to remember now. The mod will help you craft things yourself, if you have enough resources needed in your inventory.
- TMI (TooManyItems) (previous version of JEI)
- NEI (NotEnoughItems) (old version of JEI)
- KING (Roughly Enough Items) (All game recipes)
Installation of Modes of only sufficient elements
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Enough with elements Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Mode download links of only enough items
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: mezz | Source page: CurseForge
The post Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (All Recipes) first appeared in PackMods.