Jupiter Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 for Minecraft it is a clean, simple and totally enjoyable experience for everyone. While it will not bring much of the best form of innovation because it is based primarily on a method that is simplistic and realistic and breaks collectively and has been seen very often in a multitude of useful resource packs before however, all the problems have been thought , is a package that is really worth taking a picture, as it does an excellent job offering clear, clean and direct images in the eyes. The package removes many of the useless elements seen in Minecraft textures and the result is some pretty clean images that surround the world of Minecraft in a reasonably immersive place. Darkening the sport a bit can be one in all its main energy, and while it certainly simplifies textures by a great deal, it nevertheless doesn’t compromise the main artistic fashion that Minecraft has described over the years.
Jupiter Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Jupiter resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: sebOP | Source link: PlanetMinecraft