JohnSmith Legacy Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 ias a continuation of an older texture pack designed by JohnSmith and this pack has all the options that were in the useful resource pack of JohnSmith, it is likely to be one of the oldest texture packs for Minecraft PC.
It has a 32 × 32 resolution and you will run this useful resource pack on regular computer systems with ease and this useful resource pack was created by John Smith when he decided not to replace it was taken over by Glowstontium. This useful resource pack for now options for objects, mobs, armor and weapons completely re-textured.
John Smith Legacy Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links from John Smith’s legacy resource pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Glowstontium | Source link: JohnSmithLegacy
A post John Smith Legacy 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.